Department of MBA
VISION(Where do you want to see ourselves in the future)
To provide effective management education to build corporate leaders who plays pivotal role and to be the top most wing specially in MBA after 10 years its excellence in teaching, learning the practical concepts, Research in management and to be made capable and give opportunity for the students to become young and dynamic managers in the future.
MISSION(How do we achieve our vision)
- Through Bilingual Teaching (Teaching in both Urdu + English Media) i.e. by teaching the curriculum in their mother tongue i.e. Urdu (so that the students understand the concepts well), keeping the terminology of subject in English (So that the student compete and succeed in the competitive world).
- By conducting the club activities of specialisation Finance, HR, Marketing. with which practical knowledge will be achieved to the students.
- To give awareness to the students about formal personality development, talking skills, good behavior,attitude.
- Improving the speaking, learning, managerial skills, spoken English to have perform well in the interviews.
- Motivating the students by having role plays, case studies, motivational movies, motivational videos which is related to subjects.
- Listening to the students about their and streams and making them to have better future in their jobs.
- Including the subjects that will be related to the recent business management schools,guest lectures,visiting to MNC’s or Industrial visit to have practical knowledge to students.
- Focus the core courses and tries to keep the new core courses as per the demands in the education of management.
- Giving an opportunity for the students to participate in several activities like class discussions,seminars,group discussion, team work activities,exhibitions of portfolio,product exhibition,mega brand awareness program etc.
- Students can compete with others by attending several management meets,can make articles(national and international),research with recent trends of management through their subject knowledge.