Department of Computer Science
- Computer Science Department was established during August 2016 with courses B.Sc.(Honours) and M.Sc. Computer Science.
- With the grant of Government Fund, 30 computer systems were produced and laboratory was established.
- The Departmenthas a Modern Computer Lab with Internet and Wi-Fi facility.
- The Computer Science department has a library with 300 books useful to the students and important IT journals are provided for reference purposes.
- Regarding the academic activities, the students are being given.
- Very goodteaching and lab facilities.
- Regular sliptests and seminars are being conducted.
- Students arecontinuously assessed by group discussions.
- Discussions andQuiz programs are also conducted.
- Certificatecourses were conducted to the students of II M.A-English.
- We have a proposal to Conduct Certificatecourse in Desktop Publishing(DTP)
- BSc(HONOURS)Computer Science
I BSC 08
II BSC 05
III BSC 16
- MSc Computer Science
I M.Sc.,Computer Science - 08
Entrance Examinations :-
Entrance Examination through UUCET conducted by University.
Availablity Of Seats in The University:
|Course||Seats under Various Categories|
B.Sc. (Hons.) Computer Science
M.Sc. Computer Science
B.Sc.(Hons.) Computer Science
Pass in Intermediate with Mathematics as a subject
M.Sc Computer Science
B.Sc. Computer Science /B.C.A. /
Pattern of Entrance Exam Paper:
- There is a prescribed syllabus for each Entrance Test.
- Each Entrance Test will be of 90 minutes duration with 100 multiple choice questions. Each question will be for one mark and there will be no negative mark for a wrong answer.
- The Question Paper for Computer Science will be in English.
- Admission to a course will be based on UUCET-2018 Rank, subject to the candidate fulfilling the other eligibility criteria.
- The candidate should have passed the qualifying examination with the minimum percentage of marks prescribed.
- Candidates will be called for the verification of certificates with all originals and fulfill the eligibility criteria subject to rule of reservation.